Click the file below to download the most recent bylaws. Please forward any proposed changes or revisions to the Bylaws Chairperson.
OCRA Bylaws revised Fall 2021. Changes to the bylaws were accepted at the OCRA Annual Business Meeting on September 23, 2021
Policies and Procedures
Click the link(s) below to download the most recent policies and procedures. Please forward any proposed changes or revisions to the Bylaws Chairperson.
Annual Meeting Scholarship
Click the link below to download the information about the annual meeting scholarship for OCRA members. Listed below are annual meeting scholarship winners for the past 10 years (members can win once every 5 years).
- 2022 winners: Martha Kruse, Dionne Rohe, Kathryn Dubina, Sonia Thacker
- 2021 winners: Diane Latshaw, Kathy Almendinger, Jennifer Yaraschuk, Pamela Weimer
- 2020 *: in lieu of annual meeting scholarships the virtual conference was made FREE for all attendees
- 2019 winners: Yvonne Duhart, Maureen Kelly-Vannicola, Charita Thomas, and Khalida Bashir
- 2018 winners: Lori Gombash, Jennifer Karaus, Janice White, and Florence Wells
- 2017 winners: Rebecca Wheeler, Jennifer Becker, Karen Smith, Barbara Stewart, Michele Keyes, Pam Holzaepfel, Jennifer Bausch, & Denise Robinson
- 2016 winners: Joyce Beckhon, Lisa Wilson, Lisa Wise
- 2015 winners: Sandy Petros, Kathy Almendinger
- 2014 winners: Patty Wolfe, Elayna Freese, Lisa Ann Berry, Diane Rust-Jewell
- 2013 winners: Sandra Vaughn, Connie Wagoner, Hazel Cade, Stacie Daugherty
- 2012 winners: Debbie Custer, Tracy Funk, Lori Gombash, Judith Stradahl, Denise Sturgeon
- 2011 winners: Quintilla Draper, Edie Hampton, Maryellen Jankowski, Karen Kilcoyne, Linda Kotur, Uraiwan Lukes, Jane Merschman, Melissa Smith, Janice White, Janet Wilson