Onco fosters a dynamic culture of innovative and enthusiastic people who are encouraged to participate in continually improving our company, our products and service to our clients.
We are currently hiring Certified Tumor Registrars (CTR’s) for our Professional Services team. Our Professional Services team offers abstracting services to our clients to catch up on abstracting backlogs, temporarily supplement current staff, or provide a more permanent solution through outsourcing.
Providing our growing customer base with the best services in the industry is the top priority for our technology company. We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated, obsessed with data quality and want to be a member of a team. We are hiring for full time or part time positions. These are remote, work from home positions with a full team of experienced CTR’s to provide training, guidance, and support.
Job Summary: Abstracting cancer registry data in compliance with state and national standards. Position is 100% remote. Casefinding and follow-up duties are considered on a contract-to-contract basis.
- Current CTR Credential required
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Oncolog and EPIC or Cerner preferred
- Minimum of 3 years abstracting in a hospital setting preferred
- New CTRs encouraged to apply and will be considered pending assessment
- Total of 23 paid days off a year for full-time positions
- 401k pension and profit-sharing plans
- Option to join Onco’s Health Care plan
- Onco supplies all hardware needed and exceptional IT support
- Flexible schedule
- $1,500.00 bonus for full-time!
Job Type: Full-Time (40 hours / week) or Part Time (20 hours / week)
To apply, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you!