Awarded annually at the state education meeting, the Noble Richardson Scholarship is awarded to two individual ACTIVE members of OCRA working towards improving their education in the cancer registry field. This can be to attend a workshop, continuing education event, or a college level course.
- NAACCR 2020 Field TestingSun Nov 1 2020 - Tue Dec 15 2020
- CAnswer Forum LIVEWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST - 02:00pm EST
- 2021 Updates: ICD O 3.2 and Solid Tumor RulesWed Dec 9 2020, 01:30pm EST - 03:30pm EST
- AJCC yc Stage Classification—When and How to UseWed Dec 16 2020, 01:00pm EST - 02:00pm EST
- Registrar's Guide to Updating Radiation Data ItemsWed Jan 13 2021, 01:00pm EST - 02:00pm EST
- 2021 Updates: SSDIsThu Jan 14 2021, 01:30pm EST - 03:30pm EST
- AJCC Cervix Uteri - Version 9 Cancer Staging SystemWed Jan 27 2021, 01:00pm EST - 02:00pm EST