Awarded annually at the state education meeting, the Noble Richardson Scholarship is awarded to two individual ACTIVE members of OCRA working towards improving their education in the cancer registry field. This can be to attend a workshop, continuing education event, or a college level course.
- 2020 ACS Quality and Safety Virtual ConferenceFri Jul 24 2020 - Mon Jul 27 2020
- CAnswer Forum LIVEWed Aug 5 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT
- 50th Annual OCRA Virtual Educational State MeetingFri Sep 11 2020, 07:45am EDT - 03:30pm EDT
- NCRA's 46th Annual Educational ConferenceSun Sep 20 2020 - Wed Sep 23 2020
- CAnswer Forum LIVEWed Oct 14 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT
- CAnswer Forum LIVEWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST - 02:00pm EST