Awarded annually at the state education meeting, the Noble Richardson Scholarship is awarded to two individual ACTIVE members of OCRA working towards improving their education in the cancer registry field. This can be to attend a workshop, continuing education event, or a college level course.
- ACS Webinar - Increasing Lung Cancer ScreeningWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT
- 2020 Ohio Cancer Action DayThu May 14 2020, 09:00am EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- NCRA's 46th Annual Educational ConferenceSun May 31 2020 - Wed Jun 3 2020
- ACS Webinar - Tobacco Cessation & Lung Cancer ScreeningWed Jun 3 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT
- 50th Annual OCRA Educational State MeetingThu Sep 10 2020 - Fri Sep 11 2020