Awarded annually at the state education meeting, the Noble Richardson Scholarship is awarded to two individual ACTIVE members of OCRA working towards improving their education in the cancer registry field. This can be to attend a workshop, continuing education event, or a college level course.
- CIOX Webinar - Who Should Stage Cancer?Wed Aug 12 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Himagine Tumor Talk Webinar - Kidney CancerWed Aug 26 2020, 12:30pm EDT - 01:30pm EDT
- Grade Review and 2021 UpdatesWed Aug 26 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Himagine Tumor Talk Webinar - Kidney CancerThu Aug 27 2020, 07:00pm EDT - 08:00pm EDT
- 50th Annual OCRA Educational State Meeting (Virtual)Fri Sep 11 2020, 07:45am EDT - 03:30pm EDT
- NCRA's 46th Annual Educational Conference (Virtual)Mon Sep 21 2020 - Wed Sep 23 2020
- CAnswer Forum LIVEWed Oct 14 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT