Awarded annually at the state education meeting, the Noble Richardson Scholarship is awarded to two individual ACTIVE members of OCRA working towards improving their education in the cancer registry field. This can be to attend a workshop, continuing education event, or a college level course.
- ACS Webinar - Tobacco Cessation & Lung Cancer ScreeningWed Jun 3 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT
- CAnswer Forum LIVEWed Jun 10 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT
- NAACCR 2020 Virtual ConferenceTue Jun 23 2020 - Thu Jun 25 2020
- CAnswer Forum LIVEWed Aug 5 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT
- 50th Annual OCRA Educational State MeetingThu Sep 10 2020 - Fri Sep 11 2020
- NCRA's 46th Annual Educational ConferenceSun Sep 20 2020 - Wed Sep 23 2020
- CAnswer Forum LIVEWed Oct 14 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:00pm EDT