Are you an experienced CTR looking for a new challenge? Use your knowledge and share your skills with
this remote, full-time position that offers benefits and competitive compensation.
NeuralFrame, creator of KACI® (Knowledge Assistant for Clinical Information), a state-of-the-art
oncology data management software with a leading-edge cancer registry component, is looking for an
experienced CTR to support internal ODM efforts and assist with customer support.
Job Title: Software Support Specialist: KACI® Cancer Registry Software
Remote – work from home.
- Associate Degree or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in hospital registry
- National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA) Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR)
- Fluent in the English language
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience/knowledge of computer use
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Team-oriented individual who is able to work in a self-directed environment
- Internal ODM Support
* Abstract test cases into KACI with supporting narrative information.
* Participate in software fact checking and testing.
- Customer Service
* Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issue; determining the
cause of the issue; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue;
expediting correction or adjustment; following up to verify resolution.
* Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
* Contribute to the KACI implementation and support team, as needed.
Competitive salary with benefits, plus incentive stock options. DOE.